Because our therapy and psychiatric services are funded through the University of Maryland, as well as state and federal grants, we can provide them at absolutely no charge.
- We provide comprehensive treatment for individuals in the state of Maryland, as well as surrounding states.
- We involve families, caregivers, and/or other significant persons in the initial evaluation process to allow for the best possible results.
- 24 hour emergency on-call service is included for our patients.
- We pride ourselves on community outreach and will provide free transportation to and from the clinic on an as needed basis within a 30 mile radius.
- Individuals receive useful education on the nature, impact, and course of their illness.
- Individuals may choose to have primary care at another institution. The FEC can still provide a case consultation or any additional support to individuals and their families.